An individual who is currently registered in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited post-secondary institution in fields that are related to exercise physiology, kinesiology or exercise science.
The HFSBC is dedicated to maintaining an affordable fee structure for our members. The 2017-2018 fees for the Student membership cost $10 + GST.
- Access to our members only online community
- Networking opportunities with other individuals in the health and fitness field online and at local events
- Access to posted employment opportunities
- Discounted prices to all HFSBC professional development events
How to Apply
Submit the following documents by mail to the HFSBC office:
- Completed Student Membership Application Form
- Cheque or money order made payable to the Health and Fitness Society of BC
- Copy of official post-secondary transcripts