What is the Health and Fitness Society of BC (HFSBC)?
We are a non-profit society whose goal is to provide a community network for qualified exercise professionals, students, organizations, health care professionals and allied health care professionals who hold an interest in the health and fitness field, offering resources, education and professional development opportunities in BC.
What does my membership with HFSBC include?
A one-year membership with the Health & Fitness Society of BC includes:
- Access to our members-only online community
- Networking opportunities among other practitioners, professionals and individuals interested in the health and fitness field
- Advertising of your services in our public member directory*
- Access to posted employment opportunities
- Continuing education through events and access to resources
- Member pricing on workshops, events and webinars
*Please note: the Student membership does not include advertisement of services within the member directory
How do I add myself to HFSBC’s online member directory?
To add yourself to our online member director, login into the Member Area of the website. The login information was listed in the email regarding the launch of the new website. If you cannot find that email, please contact our office. Once you are logged in, on the left hand side menu bar you can click on the link which will take you to our online form. After you have completed the form and submitted it, you will be added to the directory within 3-5 business days.
When does my membership with HFSBC expire?
All memberships expire on March 31st.