An individual who is currently registered in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited post-secondary institution in fields that are related to exercise physiology, kinesiology or exercise science. Please note that graduate students that have completed a related undergraduate degree and have obtained advanced certification are eligible to register as a Qualified Exercise Professional, which carries additional member benefits.
The HFSBC is dedicated to maintaining a FREE membership structure for students. Confirmation of student status is required during the application process.
- Access to our members only online community
- Networking opportunities with other individuals in the health and fitness field online and at local events
- Access to posted employment opportunities
- Discounted prices to all HFSBC professional development events
- Access to posted volunteer opportunities and internships in initiatives related to Health & Fitness Society of BC.